Horsemen's Mounting Block
or from $10/week with Zip Paywhat's this?
or 4 payments of $52.48 with Afterpaywhat's this?
or spread the cost with OpenPaywhat's this?
- Mounting Steps or Mounting Blocks are a purpose built mounting tool designed with the safety and comfort of both the horse and rider in mind.
- They are well balanced and designed to remain stable when the rider is mounting, while reducing pressure on the horse's back.
- Not just for the professional stable or elite rider, Mounting Blocks are perfect for young or less experienced riders who have not yet developed balance and can place more pressure on the horse during the mounting process.
- Light, yet sturdy mounting step has a built in handle to provide easy lifting and manouvering in the arena or paddock.
- Horsemen's Mounting Step measures 35cm high x 47cm wide with two 25cm deep steps.
Email me when this becomes available
Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as this product is available again.
You'll receive a one time email once this product arrives back in stock. We won’t share your email address with anyone.
Australian orders over $150 generally qualify for free shipping,
with the exception of some big/bulky items, dangerous goods etc (see full
Shipping info link below for further detail).
If there are any applicable shipping charges, these will be
calculated at the checkout before your order is completed. For orders under
$150, our standard shipping is from $9.95 to $14.95 Australia wide, based on
order size, weight, your location and type of products ordered.
At checkout, if Express Post Service is available for your
order, this will be offered at a flat rate of $19.95
for up to 5 eligible stock items.
International shipping is available for the majority of products to most
Your order will leave our QLD warehouse within 1-2 business days.
Large orders and bulky items can only be delivered to a street address, NOT to PO Boxes.
Standard metro delivery: 3-4 business days
Standard regional delivery: 5-7 business days
Standard remote delivery: 8-10 business days
We will gladly refund your purchase if the product supplied is faulty and we are unable to repair or find a replacement. Any refund we provide will be made using the same payment method as used to purchase the goods.
We will only accept returns for exchange when the goods are in unused condition, with all tags and labels attached.
Please remember, items that match the image and description advertised can not be returned, unless they are deemed to be defective.
Greg Grant Saddlery will exchange, refund or replace any item which has been purchased at full price, which has later been determined to be defective by way of manufacturer.
Free shipping over $150 within Australia*
Over 15,000 Products