Ord River Oiled Pull-Up Barcoo Bridle - Shetland Size
or from $10/week with Zip Paywhat's this?
or 4 payments of $22.48 with Afterpaywhat's this?
or spread the cost with OpenPaywhat's this?
- Pull-up leather is leather that has been treated with an oil or wax finish.
- Crafted from high quality hides, the natural markings are visible.
- The pull-up treatment significantly changes the look and feel of the leather and gives a slight waxy or oily feel with a unique look.
- It also provides protection, making pull-up leathers more robust and easy to maintain.
- Pull-up leathers are designed to develop a distressed look.
- They naturally develop rub marks, scuff marks and variations in colour with use.
- This range of bridles is pre-oiled and ready for work!
- Complete with matching leather reins.
Email me when this becomes available
Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as this product is available again.
You'll receive a one time email once this product arrives back in stock. We won’t share your email address with anyone.
Australian orders over $150 generally qualify for free shipping,
with the exception of some big/bulky items, dangerous goods etc (see full
Shipping info link below for further detail).
If there are any applicable shipping charges, these will be
calculated at the checkout before your order is completed. For orders under
$150, our standard shipping is from $9.95 to $14.95 Australia wide, based on
order size, weight, your location and type of products ordered.
At checkout, if Express Post Service is available for your
order, this will be offered at a flat rate of $19.95
for up to 5 eligible stock items.
International shipping is available for the majority of products to most
Your order will leave our QLD warehouse within 1-2 business days.
Large orders and bulky items can only be delivered to a street address, NOT to PO Boxes.
Standard metro delivery: 3-4 business days
Standard regional delivery: 5-7 business days
Standard remote delivery: 8-10 business days
We will gladly refund your purchase if the product supplied is faulty and we are unable to repair or find a replacement. Any refund we provide will be made using the same payment method as used to purchase the goods.
We will only accept returns for exchange when the goods are in unused condition, with all tags and labels attached.
Please remember, items that match the image and description advertised can not be returned, unless they are deemed to be defective.
Greg Grant Saddlery will exchange, refund or replace any item which has been purchased at full price, which has later been determined to be defective by way of manufacturer.
Free shipping over $150 within Australia*
Buy now, pay layer
Safe & secure payments