Weaver Poly Rope Cattle Breaking Halter
- At first glance, this may look like a typical poly rope breaking halter.
- Upon closer inspection, you'll see special nickel plated hardware designed by Kirk Stierwalt that allows for quicker pull-and-release action to help prevent swollen jaws often caused by the slower release of conventional breaking halters.
- This unique hardware also helps prevent the poly rope from rubbing together for easy sliding action while still preventing the halter from slipping off.
- The pressure points and easy-slide action of this halter simulate the performance of a show halter and chain so your calf gets used to the feel of a show halter sooner.
- Lead measures approximately 7' long.
Shipping & Delivery
FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $200*.
For orders under $200 there is $19.95 Flat Rate.
Express Post Service is a flat rate of $34.95 for up to 12Kg on eligible stock items.
Additional Shipping Charges: Flammable Goods incur a flat handling fee of $14.95.
PO Box Deliveries: Orders over 20Kg, some large or liquid items can't be delivered to a PO Box or a Parcel Locker. If you have any issues or questions please reach out to us.
Your order will be shipped from the Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia. We guarantee same-day shipping if you place your order before 11AM AEST, Monday to Friday (Excluding Public Holidays). You will receive an email confirmation on despatch.
International shipping is available for the majority of products to most
Click here for further information.
Your order will leave our QLD warehouse within 1-2 business days.
Large orders and bulky items can only be delivered to a street address, NOT to PO Boxes.
Standard metro delivery: 3-4 business days
Standard regional delivery: 5-7 business days
Standard remote delivery: 8-10 business days
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly refund your purchase if the product supplied is faulty and we are unable to repair or find a replacement. Any refund we provide will be made using the same payment method as used to purchase the goods.
We will only accept returns for exchange when the goods are in unused condition, with all tags and labels attached.
Please remember, items that match the image and description advertised can not be returned, unless they are deemed to be defective.
Greg Grant Saddlery will exchange, refund or replace any item which has been purchased at full price, which has later been determined to be defective by way of the manufacturer.